Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some additional information that are commonly asked by the (accepted) participants:
a) Regarding the travel, should we buy the tickets and you will reimburse it after? Or will you buy the plane tickets? What about other travel tickets?
- Please send the details of your preferred flight and required documents to Ms. Aleksandra Kapuścińska-Bernatek (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our administration will purchase the tickets for you.
- During planned activities (e.g. integration on Monday, kayaking on Saturday) we will provide you with tickets for local transportation, apart from that, other travel expenses should be paid by the participant.
- Regarding visas, it is the responsibility of the participant to secure their own visa to enter Poland.
b) Should we look for accommodation? Or will it be provided by your organization?
- We will provide accommodation for the duration of the school. Accommodation outside this duration should be paid by the participant. For the 2nd edition, participants will be staying at a&o Warsaw Wola (Marcina Kasprzaka 18/20, 01-211, Warsaw, Poland), which is only 550 meters away from the Institute of Physical Chemistry. (TBA, 3rd edition)
- Please visit their website for additional instructions on how to reach the venue from the airport or the central station: https://www.aohostels.com/en/warsaw/warschau-wola/
c) Will the poster be printed by the organization? Or we should print it in advance?
- Please send a PDF of your poster (A0 size, portrait) to Ms. Aleksandra (email@example.com) and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org until the given deadline (TBA, 3rd edition). We will print the posters for you.
d) Should we bring our own personal protective equipment (lab coat, googles) or will it be provided ?
- Personal protective equipment (lab coats, googles, gloves) will be provided during the school.
e) Regarding food, what will be provided by the organization?
- There will be lunch breaks during laboratory classes and lunch will be provided.
- Snacks and beverages will be also provided during daily coffee breaks;
- Food and drinks will also be provided during other eSPARK planned activities. Please do inform, in advance, the organizers of any allergies or special dietary requirements.